|I promise this tastes a lot better than it looks.|
Brownie-S'more Hybrid (makes ~18)
- 1 box brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines milk chocolate)
- 1 bag mini marshmallows (you only need about a quarter of the bag)
- 1 package graham crackers (you don't need the whole box; I used about 3 whole crackers)
- chocolate chips or Hershey's chocolate bar
- Prepare brownie mix according to box.
- Pour half the brownie batter into your cupcake liners.
- Drop 4-5 marshmallows into each cupcake liner.
- Drop in a few chocolate chips or stick in one piece of Hersey bar into each cupcake liner.
- Pour the rest of your brownie batter over marshmallows and chocolate.
- Stick in a piece of graham cracker into each cupcake liner. I think it's attractive when you can see the graham cracker sticking out (just saying).
- Bake for however long the brownie box says to bake for or until toothpick comes out clean.